THANK YOU to all the good people from Austin to Junction, from Boerne to Georgetown, and all across the Hill Country who came out on Saturday, October 20 to have some fun and learn a few things at the 9th annual Hill Country Living + Rainwater Revival FESTIVAL!
We’ll be back again in 2020–always with the goal of Bigger and Better!
It’s Free. It’s Fun. It’s for Families and Friends.
And it’s all focused on living lightly, growing wisely, resource conservation, and good stewardship of our beloved Texas Hill Country.
What You’ll Find.
- Music Stage — Bruce Robison and Kelly Willis will grace our stage from 3:30 to 5pm to close out the FESTIVAL in grand style. Get the full music stage line up HERE!
- More than 100 vendors, exhibitors and experts — products and demonstrations on better ways to live and grow while respecting our natural resources and neighbors
- Hill County Marketplace — products from artists, artisans, makers, foodies and fine crafters
- Speakers’ Stage — an expert every 30-minutes on a broad range of relevant topics throughout the day. See the full schedule HERE, and find out more about our experts HERE!
- Raindrop Stop for Kids — a fun, safe place for kids to learn and play; hands-on, interactive activities for a variety of ages
- Food Trailer Court — a rolling smorgasbord of tastes and treats
- Hill Country Wine Tour — a one-stop tasting extravaganza with some of the best wineries in Texas, and the world!
- Tiny Home Showcase — where less is more, see why tiny home developments are taking hold in Central Texas and the Hill Country
- Hill Country Raffle — a panoply of things to see and do in the Hill Country; you could win; all funds go to the Hill Country Alliance School Grant Program
- Chickens and the Wimberley Chicken Boy are back!
The FESTIVAL is held Rain or Shine!
Our event location is inside of the expansive Dripping Springs Ranch Park. All vendor and Marketplace booths are inside with concrete floors. The arena is also inside, but with compact dirt floor – perfect for boot scootin’ and easy walking!
Be a part of it!
- Vendor/Exhibitor/Tiny Home information.
- Sponsor information.
- Food Truck information.
- Winery application.
Hill Country Living + Rainwater Revival FESTIVAL is a Hill Country Alliance event.
The Hill Country Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.
The FESTIVAL is Rain or Shine! The event is totally covered! Come celebrate and learn to catch the rain!