Mark your calendar! 8th Annual! More fun!
RAINWATER REVIVAL + HILL COUNTRY LIVING FESTIVAL
November 4, 2017
10am to 4pm
Dripping Springs Ranch Park (map)
This year it’s all about collecting and storing rain, conserving water and energy, and living lightly and beautifully in the Texas Hill County!
MORE THAN 100 EXHIBITORS ON SITE
Rainwater Tanks & Supplies – Water Treatment Technologies – Renewable Energy – Green Building – Low Impact Development – Land Stewardship – Night Sky Lighting – Native Landscapes – Sustainable Products & Design – and more!
BRAND NEW ATTRACTIONS
- Tiny Home Rodeo –on display in the rodeo arena!
- One-Stop Hill Country Wine Tour* –one big tasting room, including spirits and brews to boot!
- Food Trailer Court – a rolling smorgasbord of tastes and treats
- Hill Country Music Stage – singers, songwriters, toe tapping and swing dance
- Speaker Stage – experts in living lightly, affordably and sustainably on stage throughout the day
- Raindrop Stop – a safe place for kids to play and learn while parents do the same
- Hill Country Raffle – great prizes and all funds go to Hill Country Alliance School Grant Program
- A celebration of collection, conservation and common sense.
- Fun for all ages.
AND BEST YET, IT’S FREE!
With one noteworthy exception –
Wine Tour Tickets available at event: $10/four tastings; $20/ten tastings
BE PART OF IT
Rainwater Revival + Hill Country Living Festival is a Hill Country Alliance event.
Produced in partnership with the following sponsors:
The Hill Country Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.