Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find in 2020:
- 100+ vendors, exhibitors, and demonstration sites
- Hill Country Marketplace for artists, artisans, and pop-up shops
- Native plant sale from Hays County Master Gardeners
- Citizen Science Circle – where science and citizens connect
- Interactive Workshops
- Build Your Own Rain Barrel (registration required)
- Introduction to Bees and Beekeeping (registration required)
- Raindrop Stop for Kids – hands-on, nature-based activities
- Texas Night Sky Festival exhibits and demonstrations
- The Mobile River from Colorado River Alliance
- Acoustic music stage
- Hill Country wine tasting
- Tricked-out travel trailers
- The Chicken Farm — and more!
The FESTIVAL is held Rain or Shine
Our event location is inside of the expansive Dripping Springs Ranch Park. All vendor and Marketplace booths are inside with concrete floors. The arena is also inside, but with compact dirt floor – perfect for boot scootin’ and easy walking!
2020 Partners and Sponsors
Hill Country Living Festival + Rainwater Revival is a Hill Country Alliance event.
The Hill Country Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.