Mark your calendar! 8th Annual! More fun!
November 4, 2017
10am to 4pm
Dripping Springs Ranch Park (map)
MORE THAN 100 EXHIBITORS ON SITE
Rainwater Tanks & Supplies – Water Treatment Technologies – Renewable Energy – Green Building – Low Impact Development – Land Stewardship – Night Sky Lighting – Native Landscapes – Sustainable Products & Design – and more!
BRAND NEW ATTRACTIONS
- Tiny Home Rodeo –on display in the rodeo arena!
- One-Stop Hill Country Wine Tour* –one big tasting room, including spirits and brews to boot!
- Food Trailer Court – a rolling smorgasbord of tastes and treats
- Hill Country Music Stage – singers, songwriters, toe tapping and swing dance
- Speaker Stage – experts in living lightly, affordably and sustainably on stage throughout the day
- Raindrop Stop – a safe place for kids to play and learn while parents do the same
- Hill Country Raffle – great prizes and all funds go to Hill Country Alliance School Grant Program
- A celebration of collection, conservation and common sense.
- Fun for all ages.
AND BEST YET, IT’S FREE!
With one noteworthy exception –
Wine Tour Tickets available at event: $10/four tastings; $20/ten tastings
BE PART OF IT
Rainwater Revival + Hill Country Living Festival is a Hill Country Alliance event.
Produced in partnership with the following sponsors:
The Hill Country Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.