It’s Free. It’s Fun. It’s for Families and Friends.
And it’s all focused on living lightly, growing wisely, resource conservation, and good stewardship of our beloved Texas Hill Country.
What You’ll Find.
- More than 100 vendors, exhibitors and experts — products and demonstrations on better ways to live and grow while respecting our natural resources and neighbors
- Hill County Marketplace — products from artists, artisans, makers, foodies and fine crafters
- Speakers’ Stage — an expert every 30-minutes on a broad range of relevant topics throughout the day
- Music Stage — singers, songwriters, toe tapping, and all acoustic!
- Raindrop Stop for Kids — a fun, safe place for kids to learn and play; hands-on, interactive activities for a variety of ages
- Food Trailer Court — a rolling smorgasbord of tastes and treats
- Hill Country Wine Tour — a one-stop tasting extravaganza with some of the best wineries in Texas, and the world!
- Tiny Home Showcase — where less is more, see why tiny home developments are taking hold in Central Texas and the Hill Country
- Hill Country Raffle — a panoply of things to see and do in the Hill Country; you could win; all funds go to the Hill Country Alliance School Grant Program
- Chickens and the Wimberley Chicken Boy are back!
Be a part of it!
- Vendor/Exhibitor/Tiny Home information.
- Sponsor information.
- Food Truck information.
- Winery application.
Hill Country Living + Rainwater Revival FESTIVAL is a Hill Country Alliance event.
The Hill Country Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.