New This Year!
- Tiny Home Rodeo – visit our showcase of tiny homes; meet builders & enthusiasts
- One-Stop Hill Country Wine Tour – one big tasting room, including spirits and brews to boot
- Food Trailer Court – a rolling smorgasbord of tastes and treats
- Hill Country Music Stage – singers, songwriters, toe tapping — dancing anyone?
- Other items of interest and surprises to be announced.
Expanded Exhibitor & Vendor Categories!
Night Sky Lighting
Sustainable Products & Design
- Speaker’s Stage – experts in rainwater catchment and living lightly, affordably and sustainably will be on stage throughout the day
- Raindrop Stop – a fun, safe place for kids to play and learn while parents do the same
- Hill Country Raffle – great prizes, and all funds go to the Hill Country Alliance School Grant Program
- Fun for all ages.
It’s all free! With these exceptions
- Tickets to the One-Stop Hill Country Wine Tour will be for sale on site. Must be 21 to purchase. Details to come.
- Food, snack and beverage vendors will be selling their wares. No free lunch!
- You might find something to make your life better, greener, prettier. Come with an empty trunk or truck bed – and a full wallet.
Be a part of it!
- Vendor/Exhibitor information here
- Sponsor information here
- Food trailer application (coming soon)
- Wine/Spirits/Brewery application (coming soon)
Rainwater Revival + Hill Country Living Festival is a Hill Country Alliance event.
The Hill Country Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to raise public awareness and build community support around the need to preserve the natural resources and heritage of the Central Texas Hill Country.