April 4, 2020 | 10 am to 5 pm
FREE! Family, Friends & Dog Friendly Event
Dripping Springs Ranch Park, 1042 Event Center Drive, Dripping Springs, TX (map)
Connect with more than 1,500 FESTIVAL attendees interested in sustainable living products, services, and locally produced goods. The FESTIVAL is not only about rainwater harvesting but also the many other ways to live lightly and responsibly in the Hill Country!
VENDORS & EXHIBITORS
- Showcase products or services that are environmentally beneficial, sustainable, green and healthy in the areas of water, energy, landscape, lighting, home improvement, sustainable design, or outdoor living.
- Share your passion, tell your story, educate and engage potential clients, build brand awareness, and network with complementary businesses.
- Non-profit organizations and for-profit companies welcome.
HILL COUNTRY MARKETPLACE
- A special market area for artists, artisans, food purveyors, local makers, bakers, and more!
- Pop-up a shop to sell your products & creations to eco-minded customers.
This is a rain or shine event! All vendor and marketplace booths are indoors on concrete floors! The arena has a compacted dirt floor and is sheltered inside with large garage doors to allow for easy access for large display items.
Learn more about the main attractions on the FESTIVAL home page.
Vendor Hall Booth
Trade show for sustainable industries and organizations
Vendor Hall Booth
Government & Nonprofit ONLY
Artists, artisans, farmers, food artisans, makers and bakers
Large Display in Arena
Must call Sheila for approval at (512) 894-2214
Through January 31
February 1 – March 31
*Not available in all booths
It’s easy to become a vendor!
1. View the latest floorplan at the link below and make note of your top three booth choices.
2. Complete online vendor registration form and submit.
3. After registration form is submitted, you will be directed to the online payment portal where you will also find information if you choose to pay by check.
Note: Electricity is NOT available to Vendor Hall booths #19-52 or in Marketplace booths M1-M12.
Eight foot tables and two chairs available upon request.
Thank you to our past vendors and exhibitors!
Vendors, exhibitors, partners and sponsors are a huge part of what makes this event a success every year! We are proud to partner with these businesses and organizations:
Acer Water Tanks
Austin Electric Vehicles
Austin Gutter King
Bandera County River Authority & Groundwater District
Barton Springs Edwards Aquifer Conservation District*
Braun & Gresham*
Built Green Custom Homes
Capital Farm Credit*
Champion Window & Home Exteriors
Colorado River Alliance
Community Collaborative Rain, Hail and Snow Network
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District*
Custom Creations & Interiors
David Weekley Homes Build on Your Lot
Destination Dripping Springs
Family First Chiropractic
FLOW Rainwater Systems
Grundfos Pumps Corp
Harvested Rain Solutions, LLC
Hays County Master Naturalist
Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
HE Solar LLC
Hill Country Alliance*
Hill Country Conservancy
Hill Country Land Trust
Hugh M Cunningham Companies
Huth Avian Services/Chicken Ranch
Hydroid Smart Water Meter
Innovative Water Solutions LLC
Lakota Water Company*
Lower Colorado River Authority
Meadows Center for Water and the Environment
Mermaid Society SMTX
Monster Skid Steer Attachments
Now Energy LLC
Plateau Land Group*
Plateau Land & Wildlife*
Princess Craft RV
Pro Star Water
Raines Water Harvest
Rainwater Equipment LLC
Renewal by Andersen of Austin
Safe Healthy Homes
San Antonio Bike Tours, LLC
Self Reliant Solar
Shade Outdoor Living Solutions
Texas A&M Forest Service
Texas Energy Experts
Texas Metal Tanks
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
Texas Solar Energy Society
Texas Water Development Board
Water Storage Tanks, Inc.
Wildbirds Unlimited of Dripping Springs
W.R. Dallas Furniture
Z Works Design Build