Calling all committed, dependable and Hill Country-Loving People and Groups!
We need volunteers for the Festival and there are lots of ways to be a part of the Hill Country Alliance’s signature outreach event.
Please check out the list of volunteer categories below and sign up using the Google Form link!
It’s so easy. It will be so much fun. It will make you feel good. It will make us feel good about you.
Volunteer Categories + Tasks
FRIDAY, NOV 3
- Exhibitor Registration + Wrangling (times tba)
- Event Set Up (times tba)
SATURDAY, NOV 4
- Exhibitor Registration + Wrangling (7am – 10am)
- Event Photography (3 shifts)
- Social Media (3 shifts: 8–11; 11–2; 2–5)
- Traffic + Parking Direction
- Green Room Host for Speakers and Volunteers
- Welcome Table at Entrance/Ticket Window
- Recycling Program
- Arena Wrangler
- Stage Managers for Speakers Stage & Music Stage
- Rainwater Raffle
- Tear Down + Clean Up
Thank you to our Rainwater Revival + Hill Country Living Festival Advisory Committee for volunteering their time and expertise to our event.
|Dave Anderson||Drenner Group|
|Linda Haddock||Echo in Johnson City|
|Matt Lara||Hill Country Alliance Board Member|
|Christy Muse||Shield Ranch|
|Katherine Peake||(formerly) Hill Country Land Trust|
|Cody Roberts||Hill Country Land Trust|
|Linda Ryan||Pioneers Youth Leadership|
|Logan Saldivar||TBG Partners|
|Sarah Schlessinger||Hill Country Alliance Board Member|
|Ryan Spencer||Westcave Outdoor Discovery Center|
|Hannah Thomas||TBG Partners|