Thank you to all who attended the 2019 Leadership Summit: Conservation in the Heart of Texas!
A tremendous thank you to all who attended this year’s leadership summit. Your engagement, questions, and overall drive to lead the charge in Hill Country conservation inspire us!
To download presentations from this year’s summit, click below:
- The Future of Water in The Texas Hill Country – Sharlene Leurig, Texas Water Trade
- The State Flood Plan: Investing in Green Solutions – Jennifer Walker, National Wildlife Federation
- Proposition 5: The Future of Funding for Texas Parks and Wildlife Department – Ernest Cook, Land / Water Associates
- Total Solar Eclipse 2024: Community Preparation for a Natural Phenomenon – Dr. Angela Speck, University of Texas – San Antonio
- HCA Highlights and the Year Ahead – Katherine Romans, Hill Country Alliance
- Land Restoration for Improving Water Quality & Infiltration – Pete Van Dyck, Van Dyck Earthworks & Design LLC
2019 Leadership Summit Photos
Did you attend this year’s Leadership Summit? If so, we would love to get your feedback! Click here to take a survey about your experience at the 2019 Leadership Summit. Stay tuned for news on some of the topics covered at the Summit by subscribing to our newsletter.
For questions about sponsoring the 2020 Leadership Summit, contact Amy Crowell at firstname.lastname@example.org