Friday, Oct 14: Members Only, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct 15, Open to the Public, 9 a.m. - 5
Friday, Oct 14: Members Only, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, Oct 15, Open to the Public, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Wildflower Center’s Native Plant Sale will feature more than 300 species of unique Texas natives adapted to thrive in our crazy climate. Natives look beautiful in gardens and provide important habitat for pollinators and other wildlife. Our plant sale is a one-stop-shop for wildflower seeds, grasses, wetland plants for your pond, perennials, trees and shrubs.
Friday, Members Only Day
- David Todd & Jonathan Ogren speak on their book, “The Texas Landscape Project,” at noon in the Auditorium, followed by signing until 2 p.m.
- Pam Penick signs her new book, “The Water Saving Garden” from 1-3 p.m. in the Store.
Saturday, Public Day
Book signings from 1-4 p.m. in the Store:
- Mary O. and Jeff Parker will sign “Explore Texas—A Nature Travel Guide.”
- Stephan Hatch, Kelly Umphres and Jenet Ardoin sign the new “Field Guide to Common Texas Grasses.”
- Charlie Llewellin signs “60 Hikes Within 60 miles, San Antonio and Austin.”
Also in the Store, sample floral elixirs – a new spin on spirits, soda/seltzer water – and champagne from 2 – 4 p.m.
october 14 (Friday) - 15 (Saturday)