Learn the ins and outs of SWIFT funding, with a focus on water conservation. Hear from experts that have evaluated
Learn the ins and outs of SWIFT funding, with a focus on water conservation. Hear from experts that have evaluated their conservation programs, assessed funding options and been through the SWIFT application process. Learn about conservation’s role in in the Central Texas’s future water supply.
When: Monday, November 7th, 2016
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM (Check-in 9:00 – 9:30)
Where: LCRA Redbud Center, 3601 Lake Austin Blvd.
Price: Registration $25 – Lunch Provided
- Katheleen Jackson, Board Member, Texas Water Development Board
- Valerie Miller, Water Contracts & Conservation, Lower Colorado River Authority
- John Burke, Chairman, Region K Water Planning Group
- Tom Entsminger, State Programs Coordinator, Texas Water Development Board
- Heather Cooke, Gevernmental Affairs, City of Austin
- Carlos Rubinstein, RSAH2O & Former Chairman TWDB
- Jennifer Walker, Water Resources Program Manager, Sierra Club, Lone Star Chapter
- Bill Moriarty P.E. and Tom Hoover P.E., Cities of Keller and Bedford
- Jonathan Kleinman, President, Aiqueous
(Monday) 9:30 am - 2:30 pm