The Changing Texas Landscape at the Texas Book Festival When: Saturday, November 05, 2016 from 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM Where: Off Campus Texas State
The Changing Texas Landscape at the Texas Book Festival
- When: Saturday, November 05, 2016 from 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
- Where: Off Campus Texas State Capitol – 1100 Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78701
- Dr. Andrew Sansom, Executive Director of the Meadows Center for Water and the Environment, will moderate a session at the Texas Book Festival that features authors of “The Texas Landscape Project,” David Todd and Johnathan Ogren, on Saturday, November 5.
The session, entitled “The Changing Texas Landscape,” will begin at 11:30am in Extension Room E2.016 at the Texas Capitol, with discussions that explore the atlas’ highly visual and deeply researched view of environmental changes that have occurred in Texas. The event is open to the public and free to attend.
“The Texas Landscape Project: Nature and People” is the latest addition to the Kathie and Ed Cox Jr. Conservation Leadership Book Series, published by Texas A&M University Press and sponsored by the Meadows Center. This nine book collection was established to illustrate strategies and diverse approaches to foster the protection of our natural world.
- Cost: FREE
- See: https://www.texasbookfestival.org/festival-schedule/…=changing+texas+landscape
- Sponsor: The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment
(Saturday) 11:30 am - 12:15 pm