August 23-25, 2016 at the San Marcos
August 23-25, 2016 at the San Marcos Embassy Suites and Conference Center
The Texas Groundwater Summit is the premiere groundwater event in Texas. The event provides a great mix of expert presentations on all areas of groundwater management and networking opportunities for the groundwater community.
We expect to have more than two dozen exhibitors and 300 groundwater industry leaders, community stakeholders, agency representatives and elected officials in attendance.
This year, our program will include a glance into the 85th Legislative Session, as well as sessions on brackish groundwater, aquifer storage and recovery, well drilling and enforcement, energy and groundwater, joint planning, and more. You won’t want to miss it!
Who Should Attend?
- Groundwater Conservation District staff and board members
- Well drillers and well technology companies
- Water providers and planners
- Groundwater stakeholders, including agriculture, oil & gas, environmental and industrial
- Attorneys, hydrogeologists, and engineers working in the water field
- Groundwater technology experts and vendors
- Anyone interested in the future of groundwater in Texas
august 23 (Tuesday) - 25 (Thursday)